Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pink and White and Stripes....oh my!

I've already mentioned this brand and style once, but here it comes again! The Bella style dress from Madison Grace Clothing is knit-tabulous. I feel it's fair to mention (again) that Merce is a Brand Rep for Madison Grace Clothing, and has received the dress for pictures and advertisement prior to the load. But, if I didn't love it, I wouldn't blog it. 

Here she is: Bella in light pink stripes.
Madison Grace Clothing Bella in pink stripe, releasing Tuesday 5/30/17.

It's just a classic simple silhouette with pockets, cute little flutter sleeves and an amazing length. Merce is wearing a sz 6 at 50#, 48". She is a pretty true size 6. She could size up to an 8 for more length, but I wouldn't want to b/c the fit is perfect! Want to see Merce's favorite part of this Bella release? 

Doll Match!!  It ran a little big on our 18" American Girl doll, and I hear it fits a newborn as well. But that's just rumor b/c I haven't actually tried it myself. If anyone wants to lend me their newborn for a day, I'd totally love on her and dress her up for pictures. And maybe, just maybe, I'd give her back someday. ;)

Now, as if the dress wasn't enough on its own...CHECK OUT THESE SHOES! Insert all the heart eye emojis here, because they are well deserved.
Madison Grace Clothing Bella in pink stripe, releasing Tuesday 5/30/17.
PePe English Garden Blooming Boots, exclusive to Little Skye Children's Boutique
Let's take a closer look at those boots, mmmkay? 
PePe English Garden Blooming Boots, exclusive to Little Skye Children's Boutique

Yeah, these are gorgeous. Buttery soft on the inside, gorgeous Italian leather. The one downfall....they come without laces. Seemed a little weird, but we had some extra thin leather boot laces that we threw in there and while you can tell they were a little long, still pretty fab. Not going to lie, these are pricey. But to me, well worth it.  We are planning at least one more shoot with these shoes, that hopefully I will get to share in the Fall. Until then, I'm just going to put them on the shelf in the photog closet and stare at them.

Now if this isn't your look, or maybe you are cringing at the cream tone of the shoes and soft white of the dress, there are so many other options! Our #2 shoe option would be a white high top Chuck (Converse All Stars), maybe a fun girly lacy sock as well.  A gladiator would be fun (I'm partial to Joyfolie because of the quality, although sizing can get funky), or if you have a littler girl, Mini Melissa ballerinas would be a cute look! 

No matter what shoes you choose, the Bella style stole our heart once again! The gorgeous light pink and a soft white stripes combined with flutter sleeves and fun pockets are sure to be a summer staple! This isn't the only thing loading next week, but it is by FAR our favorite. Now set your alarms for 8:00 pm CST, Tuesday May 30, 2017 and run to www.madisongraceclothing.com!










No comments:

Post a Comment