Thursday, May 18, 2017

~Merce & Me.....& BST~


Meet Merce...she's the reason I ever picked up a camera. She's the reason I fill memory card after memory card. And she's the reason I get to buy pretty dresses, girly clothes and amazing shoes.....which brings me to the reason behind this blog.  This is our avenue to share our clothing experiences, about fit and how we like to style. We've been posting pictures on specific Facebook pages for years, but this allows us to put everything in one place! We've been immersed in the crazy world of BST (Buy-sell-trade) on FB for just shy of 5 years now. I'm not ashamed to admit I've learned a lot in BST, I've made mistakes in BST etiquette, admin'ed some pages, blocked some people, and made life long friends.  BST is what started us down the path of boutique clothing, and I wouldn't change anything--not even the negative experiences. 

So here, you'll find some links to who we love, and honest reviews of what we buy. HONEST. And if we rep for a company, that will always be disclosed. We love to try new brands! Please share with us your favorite shops for clothing and shoes.

I'll try to always keep things short and sweet, with a great mixture of facts about clothing and my opinions on how they fit and the quality. Don't worry, I have high standards for quality. But I'll always provide enough pictures for you to make your own judgment. Just don't judge my writing ability....I'm a psychologist, not an English professor. ;)


Nelly Madison Clothing Co. America the Beautiful Hannah dress
©Merce&Me Photography
do not use without permission


1 comment:

  1. Our Sunshine is on its way, and we cannot wait for it to make it here. Thanks for your comments and thoughts. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete