Sunday, August 27, 2017

Wild for Flowers



There's this new brand that launched the beginning of August, maybe you've heard of it? WILDFLOWERS! I don't know all the details, but Sam McDonald (yes the same Sam McDonald that was with Matilda Jane for many years) seems to have teamed up with Eleanor Rose/Kelly's Kids/Bourgeois Bebe to start her own line.  So yeah, we had to give it a try.

Wildflower Clothing Stand Out Theatre Dress
Merce & Me Necessities Cream Clara socks
Old Soles Lady Jane Gold Maryjanes from Just Shoes for Kids
Joyfolie bow
©merce&me photography 2017

Wildflowers' first release was August 1, 2017, "Written in the Stars". It is a home party based business, like Kelly's Kids used to be and Matilda Jane is, but different. If you didn't attend a home party, you had to wait to order until after party orders were in.  And there were no pictures online, you had to rely on stock pics that were distributed by the consultants. If you were part of the consultant or party hostesses Facebook group then you could see the items, otherwise you had to rely on sneaks or order blind. NOW the website is up and going, so you can see everything that released, even those items that sold out.

Fortunately for me, I was in a group and a very sweet hostess hooked us up.  We own two pieces of Wildflowers first release and I feel very lucky for having them considering there were no parties anywhere near our rural little Oklahoma community.

This is the Stand Out Theatre dress, size 6. This piece is true to size. The material is nice. Not super soft, but not super stiff cardboard feeling material either.  Merce said it was comfortable and she loved the bright pretty colors.  We have the Forever Cardi as well, but forgot to put it on.  It was in my purse the entire shoot. If you are interested in the Forever Cardi, it's sold out, but you can find it on the Wildflower Addicts Facebook page I'm sure....anyway, it runs small. At least a full size small. The size 6 was too slim and the sleeves were too short. We amazingly found a trade for an 8 and it fits perfectly. If she grows at all though, it will be too small. Take that into consideration if you are looking for one. Here's the link in case you are wondering what this cardi looks like:  https://wildflowersclothing.com/forever-cardi

Wildflower Clothing Stand Out Theatre Dress
Merce & Me Necessities Cream Clara socks
Old Soles Lady Jane Gold Maryjanes from Just Shoes for Kids
Joyfolie bow
©merce&me photography 2017
her socks are Merce & Me Necessities Clara in cream.  MMN launched 8/25/17 at 1000 CST, and almost sold out! this cream color went so fast, but it will be restocked soon along with 4 other returning colors and 4 NEW colors! 

Her shoes are from Just Shoes for Kids. I've mentioned them several times because we get a lot of Merce's shoes there. They have a large selection and several pairs that I've not seen anywhere else. I love them because they have everything from nice and sweet shoes, to all out funky shoes. Funky shoes are my favorite. ;) I've blogged about these shoes a couple times before. They are so comfortable, have a velcro strap and arch support! The gold color is just gorgeous.

Now I said Merce said the dress was comfortable, and she meant it. She really put it all to the test tonight. The beautiful park we shot at has a playground. And how can you say no to this face?? 😂😂😂
©merce&me photography 2017

I love that crazy face of hers. But here's further proof that she was able to move in the dress, socks and shoes with ease. The dress didn't wrinkle, and the socks didn't fall. I'd say this outfit is P.E.-proof! 
©merce&me photography

©merce&me photography

From what I hear Wildflowers has a release coming up in September, the 12th I think? If you are interested in Wildflowers and need a hostess I'd be happy to hook you up. No it's not me, and I do not benefit in any way from hooking you up with an amazing hostess. I know I'll be waiting impatiently to see what is next. From the sneaks I've seen, I think it will be a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment