Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Merce & Me Necessities' Grand Opening!



Merce & Me will be launching soon! How soon? Very soon! our clara socks are scheduled to be available for purchase before the end of the month....barring any difficulties or surprises. We are launching with 8 colors that I feel are perfect for fall! Some of these colors will restock and stick around, some will go away to return next fall. winter colors are already in the works too! Make sure you are on the mailing list to be one of the first to know when they will load! You can join the mailing list by visiting the site at www.merceandme.com and entering your email address, then you will be the first to know when items load, any sales or promotions, and information about any new products!
Navy Blue Clara Sock
Whim & Wander maryjanes
UpperLooper Apple dress
©merce&me photography 2017

So with every good news there's always bad new right? Well I'm going to give more good news, and then I will sandwich in some bad news, and end with more good news. You know, soften the blow of the bad news. 😂 If there's one thing I've learned the last lots of months, it's that for every step forward in creating a business, you take half a step backward. 

Berry Clara Sock
Old Soles shoes from Just shoes for kids
Olive Mae Clothing Dress
©merce&me photography 2017
Good news! I am getting close to having all the first ever Merce & Me Necessities Brand Reps chosen! There were SO MANY applications. I attempted to count them several times, but then the kids wanted to 'help' so I got lost.  I initially was going to chose only 2 reps per size offered (XS, S, M, L), but there were twice as many applications that would fit our size small so I decided to choose twice as many reps as originally planned! Brand Rep notifications will go out on or before August 14th. I think Merce is even more excited for Brand Reps than I am....she loves taking pictures and all, but it's still hot right now and I keep putting her in socks and sweaters. 😂

black clara socks
kpea original halloween dress
primary.com cardigan
©merce&me photography 2017
Not as good news......our fourth size is not yet ready.  The manufacturer is custom making the size for me so that our girls that wear size 1y+ shoe can shop too! I have not yet approved a sample, but I am very hopeful about the perfect sample will be on it's way here next week. Our size medium fits Merce and her size 1 foot. So we will launch with socks that fit up to size 13-1, and our size Large will be in as soon as the sample is perfect. I'd rather wait for perfection, than go forward with imperfection. 💕

Speaking of sizing....M&M Necessities uses xs, s, m, l for socks. Sizes are approximate and overlap some because they are stretchy socks!  Merce wears a solid size 1y and the medium fits her well, she can also wear the size small for a shorter look.

XS--approximate shoe size 3t-7t
S--approximate shoe size 6t-10t
M--approximate shoe size 10t-1y
L--approximate shoe size 1y-4y* this is an estimate until the final product is in my hand. 

Cream Clara Socks
Olive Mae Dress
Mikoleon kids boots
©merce&me photography 2017
More good news! A couple new products are in the works! I cannot wait to show them to you all. They are Ahhhhmazing, and perfect for the upcoming season. 😉

White Clara Sock
Top and Skirt from Eleanor Rose
Manuela de Juan for Persnickety shoes
Adorable Essentials back pack
Kidsccesories hair bow
©merce&me photography 2017
And the last bit of good news before you see the last of our Fall line up: Everything will be ready to ship! 👏

Here's the rest of the 8 color line up! There will be: berry, crimson, cream, navy, mustard, white, black, & steel gray. We have had so much fun matching these colors with Merce's current wardrobe--we hope you do too!

Mustard Clara Sock
Joyfolie Shoes
©merce&me photography 2017

Steel Gray Clara Socks
Zara Shoes
Old Navy Dress
Primary.com Cardi
Walmart hat
©merce&me photography 2017

Crimson Clara Socks
Joyfolie Shoes
©merce&me photography 2017


4 comments:

  1. Seriously sooo excited for cute socks that actually fit Lennon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall colors!!! Can't wait for fall socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get some socks that look great and fit right!! I love all of these colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having 13+ years of experience serving knitting importers and brands, our knitting factory is specialized in manufacturing printed men and women socks/ kids socks/ sports socks/ yoga socks/ diabetic socks/ touchscreen gloves/ warm winter gloves/ work and safety gloves/ knit scarf and beanie hats, etc. sock manufacturers

    ReplyDelete