Sunday, July 30, 2017

Introducing Merce & Me's Necessities.......and Clara!

Merce & Me Necessities Navy Clara
Whim and Wander mary janes
Upper Looper Back to School dress
©merce&me necessities

If you haven't already heard Merce, the entire family and I have super exciting news!  Our online boutique will open very soon at www.merceandme.com!  We are starting small, offering a variety of Fall-tastic colors in sizes up to shoe size 3 youth! I can't even begin to explain my excitement over this! It's been months in the making. I've learned ALOT, sprouted a gray hair or two, and had the honor of being supported and mentored by two of the most amazing ladies I've ever met.....they know who they are, I won't call them out here. 😉

So let's all meet Clara! Clara is a beautiful cotton blend knee high sock with a fun scallop trim that is sure to bring sweetness to any ensemble...and will be coming in a couple uniform friendly colors like navy blue (shown above) and white! 
merce & me necessities White Clara sock
Manuela de Juan Robinne shoes in Yellow from Persnickety
Adorable Essentials dress
©merce&me necessities
Let's pause for a minute and take a look at this dress though.  It's gorgeous. Nice and light material for hot weather (still sweating here in Oklahoma), and a flowy skirt that twirls easily.  It features a nice size flutter sleeve, and ties in the back to adjust fit, but Merce is wearing a size 4-6y at 49", 52#...so that makes me believe it runs a bit big.  I originally tried to cart the size 6-8y, but we were on vacation and I was late to the party. #cartfail .  But apparently the carting Gods knew what they were doing because this size was a perfect fit! And of course, I feel like the socks and shoes just make the entire look.
merce & me necessities White Clara sock
Manuela de Juan Robinne shoes in Yellow from Persnickety
Adorable Essentials dress
©merce&me necessities
Anyhow, back to M&M Necessities......in addition to navy and white Clara's we will also be offering this gorgeous Crimson color....if you are a Pokes fan, I apologize-, feel free to call it 'maroon'.
Maddy James Clothing top and shorts
merce & me necessities Crimson Clara sock
Joyfolie shoes
©merce&me necessities
I just love these colors together! The green tweed and crimson socks are a fall and Christmas season match made in Heaven. But check out the color and detail in the Claras!
merce & me necessities Crimson Clara sock
Joyfolie shoes
©merce&me necessities

So now you've seen three of our colors that will be coming soon....but that's not even half of them! And because I like things even, let's see a fourth. 

Olive Mae dress
merce & me essentials Cream Clara socks
Mikoleon boots
©merce&me essentials
Cream! Can't have Crimson without Cream here in Oklahoma!  And just because I love a pretty dress, let's look at the rest of this outfit.
Olive Mae dress
merce & me essentials Cream Clara socks
Mikoleon boots
©merce&me essentials
For us, this is a total win.  Fun print dress (with pockets!), pretty socks and a comfortable, unexpected, fun shoe. Or boot in this case.  The dress is still available on the Olive Mae website (link in caption) Full disclosure, Merce is a brand ambassador for Olive Mae, and it's a perfect fit!

Back to Clara....cream is going to be one of those classic colors that will stick around all year. We will have a few colors that stick around, but then some will come and go with the seasons.  So if you see a color you like, you better grab before it's gone until next year!

So far, everyone has been so very supportive of our new endeavor. We are so very grateful for the support and assistance. We will be opening a brand rep search very soon on the facebook page! If you aren't already on it, you can join here.  I can't wait to show you all of the colors coming for Fall.  And will......soonish. 😉







No comments:

Post a Comment