Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dressed to the Nines

Ahhhh, I'm so happy to be back to blogging! We took a wonderful family vacation to the mountains where there was.......NO INTERNET. 😨 And while it was refreshing and full of lots of good ol' fashioned family fun, I think we are all happy to be home.  Merce will tell you the highlight of the trip for her was the hot tub at the cabin......but I think that was a close second to meeting a beautiful little Nelly! Not only did they get to meet, but they also got all dressed up.  And the result was just amazing.

Nelly Madison Clothing Co. Hannah dresses coming soon
Trish Scully Boots (left)
©merce&me photography

Aren't they sweet!  They are both wearing a size 5 Hannah dress. Merce is 52#, 49", and A is right around there as well, just a little lighter in the weight.   What are the names of these Hannahs? Well you'll have to wait to see! They are both coming "soon"..  Let's take another look shall we?
Nelly Madison Clothing Co. Hannah dresses coming soon
Trish Scully Boots (left)
©merce&me photography
Simply gorgeous, even in black and white! I can't wait for you to see them in color....perhaps you should tune in tomorrow? 😍

2 comments: