Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Wonderful Wonderland.

Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" Come Fly with Me dress
Joyfolie Lyra in Black shoes
©merce&me photography

This dress.  It came in the mail, we opened it, Merce was in a mood and very reluctantly tried it on....there was probably a bribe involved.  Or positive reinforcement--whatever you choose to call it.  BUT once she got it on, she wouldn't take it off.  It's super soft and comfortable and she loved to make not only the skirt twirl, but also the neck detail.  She picked her shoes and there was no way I was arguing with the girl....they were perfect!

Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" Come Fly with Me dress
Joyfolie Lyra in Black shoes
I have no idea where the sunnies came from...maybe Childrens' Place a couple years ago?
©merce&me photography


The dress is from Adorable Essentials' new collection "Addison's Wonderland" designed by Brittany Hayes. Merce is wearing a sz 6, and it is a perfect fit. She loved the soft knit and that fact that she could run, twirl, climb and jump with ease. I love that it's knit and washes super easy. I did not dry it, because I don't dry any of her boutique clothes. And because it fits perfectly I didn't want to chance any shrinkage.

Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" Come Fly with Me dress
Joyfolie Lyra in Black shoes 
I have no idea where the sunnies came from...maybe Childrens' Place a couple years ago?
©merce&me photography

Her shoes are Joyfolie, Lyra in Black. Such a cute little black shoe perfect for all occasions! Merce has a solid sz 1 foot, but these are 13s. She has no growing room, but a sz 1 would have been all floppy on her foot and you'd only see just the tip of her toe in the little peep hole. So to me, these are a perfect fit. She found them comfortable, and her favorite part was the ankle strap! It's velcro so she could do it herself with ease.  We will definitely be sizing up in this shoe! You can get them in Ma Petite and Jeune  Fille, and right now they are on sale for $49.99!  

You know,  there's just something about the contrast between the preppy shoe and the rusted out truck that makes my lens smile. 💖

Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" Come Fly with Me dress
Joyfolie Lyra in Black shoes 
©merce&me photography
All in all, there are 6 different pieces to mix and match in the Addison's Wonderland Collection.  We have 3 of them, the Come Fly with Me dress, School Yard Crush top (which I fully expect to blog about later this summer in a cute little school ensemble....as soon as I find a skirt that fits the picture I have in my head!), and the Sorbet Sass shorts.  All are super comfy knit, and Merce values comfort over everything else...except when it comes to shoes. She wants high heels and pretty and doesn't care how her feet feel. Six going on 25 I swear. We paired the Sorbet Sass and School Yard together in a funky preppy little look... and I don't hate it, don't hate it at all. <3  

Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" School Yard Crush top
Adorable Essentials "Addison's Wonderland" Sorbet Sass ShortsCat & Jack for Target Knee Highs
Joyfolie Lyra in Black shoes 
Joyfolie tortoise sunnies.
©merce&me photography

Of the three pieces we do not have (yet!), I am most excited about the Mint to Be Tunic which you can see for yourself right HERE. It will be perfect this fall with so many pairings....any type of boots (especially a little bootie) and skinnies, a cute skirt, and so many different icing colors!

Nope, this isn't a paid advertisement. I find what I like, and I post it here!  Maybe you like it too? Maybe you don't. And maybe you'll see a pairing which will spark an idea for a new pairing, if so.....mission accomplished! 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment